LRGB Deep Sky Imaging Filter
- Multi-layers anti-reflection coating
- Non-cementing optical substrate coating
- Electron-beam gun evaporation with Ion-assisted deposition coating technology for durability and resistance to scratching, as well as stability on CWL(central wavelength) no deviation affected by temperature change
- Planetary rotation system offers precision and homogeneity of coatings ensuring high value on transmission of pass-band and Optical density of off-band
- Ultra-thin filter cell minimize vignetting by maximize possible clear aperture (clear aperture is 26mm for 1.25", 45mm for 2”)
- Aerometal Material, Precise CNC Machining, Sand Blasting Process, Black Anodized Finish, Extinction Treatment to Prevent Reflection, Laser Engraving No Fading.
The LRGB filter set is designed for maximum contrast and with extremely high gradients for clear differentiation of colors. The LRGB filter set divides the spectrum into its components red, green, blue and luminance.
OIII emission overlaps on blue and green filters with maximum transmission to allow high efficiency and natural color imaging. Gap between green and red filters serves to block out the primary Sodium light pollution line at 589nm and improves color balance and separation.
- Work well with debayered monochrome CCD cameras
- Suitable for deepsky and planetary CCD imaging
- RGB-imaging allows equal weighting factors for each channel, very important for automated imaging.
- The ideal raw material for image processing in the sRGB color space is available with LRGB filter set and mono CCD camera.
Standard 1.25” & 2” | Round 36mm Unmounted
Note : This filter is not designed for sun observation. DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN WITH THIS FILTER. You would be BLIND if you fail to observe the warning.
Note: For Solar observation use high quality solar film ie BAADER Solar film or Solar filter along with this filter.