ASI 1600MM (mono)
- ZWO ASI1600MM monochrome astronomy camera with 16 megapixel 4/3” CMOS sensor with 4656x3520 resolution, 3.8 μm pixel size, and 21.9 mm diagonal
- Integrated TEC cooling reduces sensor temperature to 35C to 40C below ambient to keep noise low to enable imaging of faint deep-sky objects
- Attractive red anodized CNC aluminum body stands up to heavy field use
- This is a combination of planets and sun & moon shooting professional astronomical camera.
- Ready to go out of the box with software, cables, adapters, and manual
- Compact body with 78mm diameter and weight of only 410 g.
The ZWO ASI1600MM is the first camera by ZWO that is designed specifically for deep-sky imaging, but it also does a great job on the planets as well! The ASI1600MM uses a monochrome 4/3" CMOS 16 MP sensor with a 4656 x 3520 array of 3.8um pixels. This sensor has extremely low read noise of 1.2e and has a maximum of 23 FPS at full resolution.
The ZWO ASI1600MM body has been updated to include a removable M42 adapter that can reduce back focus to just 6.5 mm. A high speed USB 3.0 port, an ST4 guide port, a 1/4” tripod thread mount on the back, and an AR window are also features of this ZWO DSO camera. The included software is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
- ZWO ASI1600MM camera (not including lens)
- T 2-1.25 "frames
- 1.25 "protective cover
- 2m long USB3.0 data cable
- 2m long ST4 lead line
- 18.5mm length T2 extender
- T2-1.25 "filter adapter
- driven and bundled software CD (Mac, PC & Linux compatible)