ASI 290MC (color)
- The Sony IMX290/291LRQ uses STARVIS back-illuminated pixel technology for improvements in visible and IR light regions.
- Besides a back-illuminated structure, the Sony IMX290LRQ also has an expanded photodiode area.
- When applied simultaneously, these features improve sensitivity in both light regions compared to the existing front-illuminated structure.
- The IMX290/291 has a diagonal size of 6.46 mm (Type 1/2.8) and uses a 2.9 um square pixel that was newly developed by Sony to further enhance picture quality at low illuminations.
Diagonal 6.46mm (size 1 / 2.8 ") square pixel array color CMOS image sensor. The back-illuminated CMOS image sensor has improved visible and near-infrared sensitivity, supporting 1080p. Sony developed a 2.23 million effective pixel back-illuminated CMOS image sensor IMX290LQR and IMX291LQR, industrial applications, visible and near-infrared light field sensitivity has improved significantly. The unit size of the sensor is 2.9 μm, which combines a back-illuminated structure with a technique for improving near-infrared sensitivity to further improve picture quality at low illumination while enabling full HD cameras for industrial applications. This achieves twice or more times the sensitivity in the visible region and three or more times the sensitivity in the near-infrared region, and is stronger than the existing Sony product (IMX236LQJ).
- ZWO ASI290MC camera body
- 2 meters long ST4 lead line
- 1.25 "dust cover
- M42-1.25 "adapter
- 2 meters long USB3.0 line
- Drive CD