- High sensitivity, high resolution, and high dynamic range is yours with the Sony IMX178 back-illuminated CMOS image sensor!
- The IMX178 is an "Exmor R" sensor, with significantly enhanced imaging characteristics, including sensitivity and low noise, by changing fundamental structure of "Exmor" adopted column-parallel A/D converter to back-illuminated type.
- Sony STARVIS sensors, of which the IMX178 is one, features sensitivity of 2000 mV or more per 1µm²*, and realizes high picture quality in the visible and near infrared light regions.
- High dynamic range was achieved by featuring 14 bit ADC, which reduced quantization noise and suppressed dark random noise. This enables clear image quality in light and dark areas, even when imaging objects with high contrast.
ZWO has packaged the popular ASI178MM astronomical camera with 1.25 "manual filter wheel and 1.25" LRGB filter case. Very low read noise (2.2e -1.4e), high sensitivity and 14-bit ADC makes it ideal for astronomical and microscopic shooting.
ZWO 1.25 "manual filter wheel
- ZWO 1.25 "manual filter wheel is ZWO ASI178MM monochrome astronomical camera a big bright spot.
- The ZWO 5 Position Filter Wheel allows you to easily organize filters that are scheduled for night imaging sessions.
- Up to 5 1.25 "filters can be processed.
- To select a filter, simply turn the number dial and select the filter. Each position firmly in place to use.
ZWO LRGB filter case
- The ZWO LRGB filter pack consists of four filters: 1.25 "IR / CUT filter, 1.25" red filter, 1.25 "blue filter, 1.25" green filter.
- Simple image processing for users.
- Each filter in the ZWO LRGB filter set provides nearly 100% light transmittance.
- All filters are installed in a rugged filter cell with an anti-reflective coating.