- High sensitivity, high resolution, and high dynamic range is yours with the Sony IMX178 back-illuminated CMOS image sensor!
- The IMX178 is an "Exmor R" sensor, with significantly enhanced imaging characteristics, including sensitivity and low noise, by changing fundamental structure of "Exmor" adopted column-parallel A/D converter to back-illuminated type.
- Sony STARVIS sensors, of which the IMX178 is one, features sensitivity of 2000 mV or more per 1µm²*, and realizes high picture quality in the visible and near infrared light regions.
- High dynamic range was achieved by featuring 14 bit ADC, which reduced quantization noise and suppressed dark random noise. This enables clear image quality in light and dark areas, even when imaging objects with high contrast.
The camera uses a 14-bit ADC back-illuminated CMOS image sensor. Size 1 / 1.8 "and 6.4 million pixels, and the use of SONY STARVIS and Exmor R technology. Very low read noise (2.2 e ~ 1.4 e), 1.4e @ 27db, high sensitivity and 14-bit ADC makes it ideal for astronomical and microscopic high resolution photos. To a 2.5mm full sky lens, can provide nearly 170 degrees of sky view.
- ZWO ASI178MC camera body
- 2 meters long ST4 lead line
- 1.25 "dust cover
- M42-1.25 "adapter
- 2 meters long USB3.0 line
- Drive CD