- Sony IMX174 monochrome CMOS sensor that separates the ASI174MC from the previous ASI model. The 1 / 1.2 "Sony CMOS image sensor, with a size of 5.86μm pixel at 1936 x 1216 pixels, has many advantages when capturing high quality sun, moon, planets and deep sky objects.
- Pregius Global with analog memory. The shutter function allows you to scan all pixels at the same time.
- The Sony IMX174's global shutter function is especially useful when shooting sun or moon imaging by capturing images of moving objects to avoid focal plane distortion to improve image quality.
- If the read speed is not fast enough (<30fps) , Low resolution, wind or movement may change the image.
- Sony Exmor technology uses column parallel A / D conversion for high-speed processing, low noise and low power consumption.
- ROI or ROI mode to achieve higher frame rates.
- High-speed imaging at 10-bit ADC with a maximum frame rate of 164.5 fps and a maximum frame rate of 128.2 fps at 12-bit ADC.
- Trigger mode allows external pulse control to accumulate time
The ZWO ASI174MM Monochrome CMOS Imaging Camera follows in the footsteps of the ASI120MM-S when it comes to cutting-edge functionality like a high speed USB 3.0 port, an ST4 guide port, a standard 2” interface with M42 x 0.75 internal threads, a 1/4” tripod thread mount on the back, and an AR window. However, the ZWO ASI174 camera has one important difference, and that is the inclusion of a Sony IMX174 monochrome CMOS sensor. This image sensor has a lot going for it when it comes to high quality solar, lunar, planetary, and deep sky imaging.
- ZWO ASI174MM camera body
- 2 meters long ST4 lead line
- 1.25 "dust cover
- M42-1.25 "adapter
- 2 meters long USB3.0 line
- Drive CD