- Sony IMX174 monochrome CMOS sensor that separates the ASI174MC from the previous ASI model. The 1 / 1.2 "Sony CMOS image sensor, with a size of 5.86μm pixel at 1936 x 1216 pixels, has many advantages when capturing high quality sun, moon, planets and deep sky objects.
- Pregius Global with analog memory The shutter function allows you to scan all pixels at the same time.
- The Sony IMX174's global shutter function is especially useful when shooting sun or moon imaging by capturing images of moving objects to avoid focal plane distortion to improve image quality. If the read speed is not fast enough (<30fps) , Low resolution, wind or movement may change the image.
- Sony Exmor technology uses column parallel A / D conversion for high-speed processing, low noise and low power consumption.
- ROI or ROI mode to achieve higher frame rates.
- High-speed imaging at 10-bit ADC with a maximum frame rate of 164.5 fps and a maximum frame rate of 128.2 fps at 12-bit ADC.
- Trigger mode allows external pulse control to accumulate time
The ZWO ASI174MC Color CMOS Imaging Camera follows in the footsteps of the ASI120S when it comes to cutting-edge functionality like a high speed USB 3.0 port, an ST4 guide port, a standard 2” interface with M42 x 0.75 internal threads, a 1/4” tripod thread mount on the back, and an IR-cut window. However, the ZWO ASI174 camera has one important difference, and that is the inclusion of a Sony IMX174 Color CMOS sensor. This image sensor has a lot going for it when it comes to high quality solar, lunar, planetary, and deep sky imaging.
- ZWO ASI174MC camera body
- 2 meters long ST4 lead line
- 1.25 "dust cover
- M42-1.25 "adapter
- 2 meters long USB3.0 line
- Drive CD