- It’s fast! The ZWO ASI120MC-S color imaging camera has a USB 3.0 interface, for download speeds of 72fps at full resolution, that’s twice as fast as USB 2.0!
- The ASI120-S can image deep sky objects as well as the Sun, the Moon & the planets. At this price point, that’s amazing.
- The 1.2 megapixel CMOS sensor sports 3.75um pixels in a 1280 x 960 array.
- Want to do some super wide angle night sky shots? The ZWO ASI120-S comes with a 150º lens. Thread it on and you have an All-Sky Camera.
- Easily attach an autoguider via the built-in ST4 port.
- It’s not plastic! The ZWO ASI120-S body is crafted of CNC machined aluminum. It looks great and will hold up to heavy use.
ASI 120MC-S is a very high speed and sensitive USB 3.0 camera. Up to 60FPS 1280X960 full resolution! Peak QE is 75%, more than ICX618, no fixed noise (FPN)! Long exposure for up to 1000 seconds! Fully compatible with USB 2.0 host!
- ZWO ASI120MC-S Color 1.2 million pixel astronomical camera
- 150 ° lens adapter for full sky camera
- M42-1.25 "T-Barrel-
- 1.25" cut-off filter
- 2 m long USB cable
- 2 m long ST4 wire
- Driver and Bundled Software CD