- 100 gr/mm grating
- very easy to use
- protected by optical glasses
- optimized for first order
- standard filter ring (1.25 inch)
- power of resolution ~ 100
- prism available to increase to R ~130
The Star Analyser 100 is a high efficiency 100 lines/mm transmission diffraction grating, blazed in the first order. It is mounted in a standard 1.25 inch diameter threaded cell, to be compatible with most telescopes and accessories. It has been designed to make the production of low resolution spectrum images of a wide range of point like astronomical objects as easy as possible. It complements a wide range of types of camera used in astro-imaging. It can however also be adapted for visual use.