100mm telescope,12mm blocking filter
- New, patented etalon technology and different components.
- Prone to less thermal disturbances and de-contacting.
- Stylized pearl white paint with black anodized trim.
- Pressure tuner for true Doppler tuning
- Clamshell mount, 10:1 Feather Touch focuser and padded hard case included!
Now introducing the Lunt Solar Systems LS100/Ha H-Alpha Telescope! This refractor-based system starts off with a precision aligned ED doublet lens with a 100mm aperture. The front singlet lens reduces half of the stray light of an achromatic and it fully eliminates the possibility of an on axis coma, astigmatism, de-centering aberrations. It provides with the matched collimation lens set a full spherical corrected flat-field.
Inside this custom-made refractor, you'll find an internal etalon with tune adjustment which allows for a maximum of <0.75 Angstrom band pass. You'll get a sharp, crisp ~7.3mm image through its a 12mm blocking filter, revealing excellent details on both the solar surface, limb edge, flares and prominences.