EQUINOX 100 OTA
The Equinox 100 departs slightly from the other refractors in this series. It is designed primarily as a visual instrument for high-power, high-resolution applications. The Equinox 100 features a beautifully corrected ED doublet with a focal length of 900 mm.
It provides outstanding views of solar system objects and of brighter DSOs, and can split even the tightest doubles with ease. For added fun, attach a video camera along with our 2” ED 2x Barlow and treat yourself to stunning real-time views of earth’s nearest neighbors!
Metallic High-Transmission Lens Coatings
Each air-to-glass lens surface has exotic anti-reflection metallic coatings applied to ensure optimum light through-put of approaching 99.5%. The proprietary Sky-Watcher “Metallic High-Transmission Coatings” (MHC) are the finest photon anti-rejection coatings in their class.
- D = 100 mm, F = 900.
- Razor sharp, colour-free, high contrast optics.
- Retractable aluminum dewshield.
- Tube rings and dovetail included
- Built-in finder scope bracket
- Outstanding high-power instrument for lunar and planetary viewing.
- Excellent performer on double stars and brighter DSOs
- A superior instrument for video astrophotography.
- Aluminum carrying case for safe, easy transportation.
High-Precision Indexed Focuser:
Dual-Speed machined Crayford focuser.360-degree adjustable for easy framing of objects for photography. Graduated scale on drawtube for fast and precise focusing with CCD or DSLR cameras.
Whatever your application, we’re sure that Sky-Watcher Equinox refractors will meet and exceed your most demanding performance requirements with their superior mechanics, high portability and razor-sharp colour-free optics. Contact your SkyWatcher dealer to get an Equinox refractor today.